Daddy to Me

Sunday 8 April 2012

Christ the redeemer



Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written,“Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”)Galatians 3:13 NKJV


During this Easter period, as we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, I reflected back on the pains, hurts, false accusation, betrayal, denial and so on He had to pass through to sacrifice His Life (John 3:16).


I bore your pains and hurts because of you
Those nails pierced My flesh so deep
So deep that My blood gushed out forcefully
 My precious blood splattered all over My body to redeem you
I was mocked, spat at, betrayed, stripped off my dignity because of you
In false accusation a judgement was passed
crucify Him!!!!!! crucify Him they said
I paid the costly price because of you
In helplessness I cried out to My father in heaven
My God, My God have you abandoned me.
I sacrificed my life to rescue, restore and redeem you from the power of darkness









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
3 To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.” Isaiah 61:1-3