Daddy to Me

Thursday 10 May 2012

From Daddy

As our heavenly Father's children, we always need loving, comforting, encouraging, healing and much more from God.  While dwelling in His presence, I was encouraged to share these words from my Daddy, in a letter format that it will bring healing and restoration to someones life through Christ Jesus

The I's , Me, My refers to the Lord Jesus while you and yours is the Child.

Verses to meditate on : Isaiah 43:4, Proverbs 3:5-6, Psalm 46:10, John 14:6, Deuteronomy 31:8, Matthew 11:28-30


Dear Child,
I love you so much from the depths of My heart.  I have your heart and know the intimate matters that bothers you, even the secrets petitions of your heart .  I know the strong desires of your heart because I am Lord Almighty, the lover of your soul.  I am with you always, never will I leave you nor forsake you.

Dont worry about worry about the pressures of this life.  Look I have taken care of it all, only if you could see beyond the situation.  I have made a way where there seemed to be no way.  The crooked path has been made straight. My yoke is easy and My burden is light, take My yoke, rest in Me.  I am taking you to a place of rest, where you do not have to fret about the bits and pieces of life.  Be still and know that I am God.  Be still, be still I said, I am leading you beside the still waters to restore your soul and make you perfectly whole again.

I know I have broken, crushed you into pieces and you have given up on life. You have stopped in the middle of the road wondering which direction to turn. Life seems so meaningless to you, you have been hurt, disappointed by people you have trusted and loved.  My precious child, I am the Potter, you are the clay, I will mold you back the way I want you to be, during this process the clutters, dirty pieces and junks will be taken off.  I am the way, the truth and life, follow Me and I will show you the way.  Trust Me lean not on your on own understanding and in all your ways acknowledge Me, I will direct your path.


Your Daddy
Lord Jesus

1 comment:

  1. this letter is a great reminder that we are not alone and that our Abba Father is so concern about us and loves us so much,through His CHRIST we have total access to Him and He to us amen,amen,amen!!!!praise to Him my sister in the LORD,peace and grace be unto you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
3 To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.” Isaiah 61:1-3