Daddy to Me

Monday 21 May 2012

I call you faithful

We all face challenges in life but the Lord sees us through it all.  I thought about the faith I have in Christ and its impact and here is my moment with God.

Father my prayer is that anyone who reads this will be stirred up to put their faith in God.  Because nothing is immpossible through Him, He is the master planner and He knows the end from the beginning.  So dear Lord, teach them to start afresh trusting You and You alone in Jesus name, amen, amen and amen.

Walking down memory lane,
I thought about all the good things You have done for me.
All I can say is Jesus, I am so grateful to You.
 Standing at present street, my mind reflects on all my desires and wants.
On my knees once again I pray, Lord grant me my heart's desires.
I remembered Your word, nothing is impossible with You
 So I stood my ground solidly on Your Word

For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment Luke 1:37 amp

You are my Lord who came through yesterday
You can do it for me today
You are my Breaker Messiah
So put my faith in You
All that I have hoped for
Will come surely come to pass in your name

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot seeHebrews 11:1 NLT

My faith in You is rock solid
Its not shifting to the left or right
Not shifting to the front or back
My faith can move mountains
I speak with authority and power
Because I know who i am through Christ Jesus







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,
3 To console those who mourn in Zion, To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.” Isaiah 61:1-3